June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Allie

June 12, 2009


We had a small party for Allie's 2nd birthday. Aunt Kris came over and we had cake and ice cream. Allie was so cute opening her presents, she kept saying "WOW, Cool!" every time she opened one. Even when she unwrapped one and it was a box, she said wow, cool! We had to tell her to open up the box, she thought she was finished. We put candles on her cake and I lit them, she looked at me like I was crazy! I told her she got to blow them out, so she was okay with it then. She isn't much of a cake eater, so she mostly played with it, but overall she stayed pretty clean. We are so grateful to have Allie in our family. She brings us so much joy and laughter (because she is hilarious) and we can't imagine our family without her! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

I like the captions you put on the pictures - you captured the event really well sweetheart :)