Today we are doing laundry. Jacob usually puts his clothes away in his drawers, and he is really good at it. He took all of his clothes back to his room including his shirts. He was back there a really long time and I wasn't sure what he was up to, but he came out with a big smile and said "Mom, I hung up my shirts in my closet!" I was very surprised, and I asked him who helped him and he told me he did it all by himself! He slid the lego bucket to the closet and climbed up to get the hangers, then he put each shirt on its hanger and hung it up! He was so proud to tell me he had done it all by himself! I sure love that boy!


Michael came home from work and wanted to see how Jacob did it so he asked him to do another shirt and of course Jacob was thrilled, so that is how we have these cute pictures! He is so cute!
1 comment:
Jacob gets this from his father - That is getting into things over his head and then surprising everyone. I'm still working on the Drywall Project in our living room, The Den Addition, the sprinklers in the back yard, ... OK, I better stop. Wow Kristi you're amazing to put up with me - At least Jacob was able to finish what he started.
Post a Comment