Allie's Blankie
Allie got this blanket from my sister Shannon when she was born. Allie became attached to it very quickly and HAD to have it to go to sleep. She still has to have it to go to sleep. Sometimes when she is tired but won't take a nap, I would give her the blankie and she would go to sleep in no time.
The blanket has a smooth side and a bit rougher side. Allie likes to rub the rough side against her lips when she is tired. Very softly, just barely tickling her lips.
If Allie isn't rubbing her lips, she is running the rough side very lightly on the palm of her hand, or up and down the underside of her arm by her armpit.
This is Allie's comfort item. She wants it when she is tired, sad, grumpy, mad, or any other emotion she might be feeling. It makes almost everything better!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I wish we could have gotten together before school started. And I love all your sky pics. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment