
There is a big lake that you can fish in with a path that goes all the way around it. The path is a mile long, and along the way there are three different playgrounds. The first one is for smaller kids and has swings. The second has a playset for smaller kids and one for larger kids with a bunch of climbing things. The third one has some really cool toys that you move with your own weight. It is hard to explain, but we had a lot of fun and we were exhausted by the time we made it back to the car.
My arms especially because Allie decided she was done riding her scooter and was too tired to walk. SO, there I was wearing a backpack with snacks and water bottles for everyone, carring Allie in one arm and her scooter and helmet in the other. My arms hurt so much that I couldn't carry Allie for two days after that!
We will be going there again because everyone loved it!
Anyone want to come with!?!
1 comment:
I love the way you have done your blog. All the pictures are great. I wish I could have bloged when the kids were still at home. Great job on your quilt. The poppys are beautiful. All the kids are so cute and I just want to hug them. Miss you all
Love Mom S
Post a Comment