I Like It This Way
Jacob got ready for church on Sunday all by himself. He usually does, but he didn't want any help at all this week. He came and showed me that he was all ready. He was very proud when he told me that he did his hair all by himself! And his pants and his tie! He also did his belt, and only missed 2 belt loops! I asked him if I could help him and he said no. I told him that his pants might fall down if he didn't get the missed belt loops, and he decided that should definitely be fixed. I also mentioned that he forgot his top button.
He said, "no I didn't, I like it this way!"
1 comment:
Way to go Jacob. Like your hair. You are sooooo cute. Wish I could give you and your sisters a big hug. Good idea letting Mom fix your belt. Pants falling down not good.
Post a Comment