Below is the view from the top of our hike, it was amazing!
We had a lot of fun at girls camp. I am glad that Emma got to go this year and that I got to go with her. We went river rafting and I was scared to death! I almost didn't go, but I am glad that I went. Matthew was our guide and he was great. Emma was just as nervous as I was and he took very good care of her, he put her in the back of the raft right next to him (the back is the safest). He could tell she was scared and he kept trying to reassure her. He also promised that if the boat flipped he would save her first (she was the smallest), she liked that but then she freaked out and said, "but that's my mom!" He promised her that he would save me next. The boat never flipped and we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment