November 29, 2010

The Twins

On September 26th, the twins were born.
They weighed in at less than a pound each.
After two months they got to come home.
They are both girls, not identical though!

 This is Maggie

and this is Missy
(although she looks and acts more like a Marley)

They are very busy puppies. I guess probably normal. Maggie is definitely the better behaved of the two. We are working on getting Missy to be a little more like Maggie. The kids are having a blast and think I am the coolest mom on the planet right now, not only did they get their wish of a pet, they got two to share! (Hopefully I can survive this or they are going to hate me if I get rid of the puppies)

What was I thinking, you're asking, well I guess I wasn't!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh MY! I can't believe you have dogs! We have started "thinking" about it, but I think it will still be awhile. They are adorable!