June 26, 2010

Backyard Visitors



This creepy looking thing is a type of funnel web spider. I found the funnel web and was looking closely when this thing suddenly came out! I swear it could be a relative of Hagrid's spider Aragog! The video is creepy, and not very steady, you may want to take a dramamine! I hope you don't get motion sickness!!!


This tiny little hummingbird keeps landing on our clothesline. It is really cute! You can tell how small he is looking at the clothespin next to him!!! We don't mind him staying for as long as he wants!


We have been having problems with squirrels eating our garden. Or so we thought. It turns out this little guy has been living under our shed! He is kinda cute, but he is eating our garden!!! He has gone for dinner with the coyotes, if you get my drift!

No comments: