We saw our regular doctor today, he was irritated! He said the cut wasn't even big enough to need staples. The first doctor said in her notes that the cut was almost 3 times longer than it really was. He also confirmed that the staples were in the wrong place. He said the other doctor totally missed the mark! How am I supposed to know if she needs something done or not? That's why we trust doctors to tell us what is needed! I understand that not all doctors will make the same diagnosis, but if you decide to use staples, they should be in the right spot! The doctor today gave me my co-pay back and told me I should call and tell them I want my co-pay from yesterday back as well - because the visit was a waste!
SO, my sweet baby girl got stapled in the head for nothing!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment